Product localization is the process that adapts your business to the characteristics of the languages of CIS countries – Armenian language, Azerbaijan language, Belorussian language, Kazakh language, Kirghiz language, Romanian (Moldavian) language, Russian language, Tajik language, Turkmen language, Ukrainian language, Uzbek language. The business world is changing faster and more unpredictably than ever. There are lots of companies from different countries who would like to attract customers from CIS. But unfortunately quite a few lose out. Why? Look at the table below and you will see the reason:
- Name of the company
- The meaning in Russia
- The name of the polish company which produces cosmetics. In Polish “Uroda” means “beauty”.
- The name of the shop that sells shoes in Russia.
- It invokes negative association from the word [mazoli] which means “callosity”
- The name of a tea brand, which was popular in 90s.
- It invokes negative association from the word [pukat] which means “break wind”
Do you want successfully to expand your business in CIS unlike those companies? We know what you need – product localization!
We will assist you in deploying your product and services very effectively by meeting the requirements of customers from CIS, like their taste and preferences, cultural values taking into consideration national legislation, local geographic factors, specific technological norms and standards.
Our Product Localization Package
Depending on your needs, it can mean a lot of different things. In most cases we customize product localization package according to your product or services and your requirements.
Our Standard Product Localization Package includes the following stages:
1. Development of Localization Strategy. Ft-studio assigns a project to a project manager who is the client’s single point of contact. The project manager assembles the production team based on project requirements.
2. Development of Localization Kit. Project statement is prepared where resources, deliverables and time table defined. The project manager received the relevant files for analysis. Specialists in linguistics and translation start working on them.
3. Quality assurance. Project manager verifies the completed project according to the Project statement.
At the end our localizers will provide you with the basic feedback and research in a report format to help you evaluate and adapt your key messages, names, slogans and graphics for your customers from CIS. You will be fully apprised of interpretations, connotations, associations and potential messaging confusion in each target culture.
Do you need to localize a product into CIS languages? Why pay more? Cooperate directly with us and we localize into Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh, Armenian, Azerbaijan, Belorussian, Georgian, Kirghiz, Romanian (Moldavian), Tajik, Turkmen, Uzbek!